We exist to reach people with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ so that they may become His fully devoted servants.
We strive to help people love God, love others, discover their God given purpose, and make a difference for the Kingdom.
- Sunday Schedule
9 am Sunday School
10 am Worship Service
- Wednesday Schedule
6:30-7:45 Men's Bible study - Hebrews
Ladies' Bible study- Psalms
Cross Connections Youth Group
Truth Trackers for kids age 4-12
Welcome from the Pastor
I want to thank you for visiting our church online. Please take the time to browse and perhaps even listen to a sermon!
We have tried to describe ourselves so that you can have a fairly good idea of who we are before you visit us in person. Please know that we just love having guests come and worship with us! It’s our delight and joy to greet those we don’t know but would like to get to know!
Our Sunday morning music is primarily modern traditional, and the sermons typically go verse by verse through entire books of the Bible. We seek to exalt Christ and have His Word be the central focus in all we do. We believe that we are unique in many ways, and so I encourage you to come and see for yourself! We’d love to have you, but in the meantime, please look around here on the site.
If you have any questions, I would be happy to personally respond. Thank you for your time and may God bless you!
— Pastor Dave Mauger
What to Expect
We offer a 60-70 minute service in a warm and friendly environment. Many people wear comfortable and casually appropriate clothing, while some choose to dress up. Please just come as you are and we’ll be delighted to have you!
We sing both timeless hymns and modern songs and we use a variety of conservative translations to best understand the meaning of God’s Word. On Sunday mornings we offer passionate and practical preaching that typically goes verse by verse through entire books of the Bible.
On Sundays at 9:30 a.m. there is teaching for every age level, a nursery for ages 0-3, plus a Junior Church for children ages 4-8 during the preaching at the 10:30 am. service. Our nursery is clean and comfortable and well staffed for every service. There also are baby changing stations in the main lobby bathrooms. Every worker in our children’s ministries has been screened by the church leadership and has passed a national background check. We take the safety and well-being of our children and teens very seriously. We also have 14 security cameras posted throughout the public areas of the church and property because we place the highest emphasis possible on the safety of our children and teenagers.
What We Believe
- We believe in an eternal, uncreated, coequal, all powerful Triune God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth and deity of Jesus Christ, the Lord. We believe that Jesus, the Son of God, is Lord of the universe, the sovereign creator of all things, and the giver and sustainer of all life.
- We believe in the death of Jesus on a Roman cross 2,000 years ago and the shedding of His blood as the only way to be saved from the penalty for our sins against God. Christ’s death offered a way for hopeless and helpless mankind to have peace with God. Mankind’s greatest need is to receive God’s forgiveness and have His holy and righteous wrath turned away from them.
- We believe that all men from birth are under the condemnation of almighty God and will suffer His eternal wrath unless they repent of their sins and place their faith and trust in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the death of Jesus, His burial in a tomb, His triumphal resurrection 3 days later over sin, death and the grave, and His ascension back to heaven.
- We believe that the Lord, Jesus Christ is our only Head, and His Word is our only infallible guide for all matters of faith, church life, and daily living. We believe the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired by God.
- We believe the Bible is the holy, infallible, eternal Word of God and that He has miraculously preserved His Word in the totality of the Biblical manuscripts. We, along with the 1611 KJV translators, agree with Augustine, an early church father, who said that a “variety of translations is profitable for finding out of the sense of the Scriptures.”
What We Offer
At 9:30 on Sunday mornings, we offer adult Bible study classes for mixed groups, ladies only, college and career, teenagers, elementary age, pre-school age and a nursery.
At 10:30 am, we offer a church-wide worship service that lasts 60-70 minutes, a children’s church for ages 4-8, plus a well-staffed nursery for children who are 0-3.
On Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. we offer a graded youth program for pre-school up to middle school age, and a dynamic youth program for grades 7-12, as well as a Bible study for the adults. All workers who serve under-aged children are thoroughly screened by the pastor and church leadership, and must pass a national background check. We take our ministry to minor aged children very seriously and consider it a great responsibility. We have strict policies in place to ensure the safety and well being of all our children. This matter is of utmost importance to us. We also have 14 security cameras that film and record the public areas of the building and property. There are also baby changing stations in the main foyer bathrooms.
What We Proclaim
We believe that only the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are our inspired words from God.
We believe that only the Bible is the holy, infallible, eternal Word of God and is living and effective.
We believe in the eternal, uncreated, co-equal Triune God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
We believe in the virgin birth, deity, and eternality of Jesus Christ our Lord.
We believe in the death of Jesus Christ on the cross and the shedding of His blood as the only way to receive forgiveness for our sins, appease the wrath of God, and have peace with Him. We believe that baptism, communion, and good works have no role in salvation.
We believe in the physical, bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ.
We believe in the coming Day of Judgment when Jesus will judge the living and the dead.
We acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ as our only Head, and the infallible Word of God as our only guide in all matters of faith, church life, and daily living.
Who We Are
We are a church that absolutely loves having visitors! We may be the most friendly, caring and loving church you’ll ever visit! In addition to our great people, we are an independent Baptist church that is led by the pastor and deacons, but is congregationally governed.
We offer a 60-70 minute service on Sunday mornings that includes both timeless hymns and newer songs done in a traditional, yet modern style, along with passionate expository preaching. We believe that God has miraculously preserved His Word in the totality of the manuscripts. We agree with Augustine, an early church father, who said that a “variety of translations is profitable for finding out of the sense of the Scriptures.”
Don't Miss Out- Check Here for All the Latest News and Events
- Wed. Oct 13, 7:30 am Men's Prayer Time
- Wed. Oct. 13, Midweek at Highland: meal at 5:45 (poppyseed chicken casserole), Bible studies, youth group and kids' Truth Trackers from 6:30-7:45
- Sun. Oct. 17, 9 am Sunday School, 10 am Worship Service, sermon series from I John
- Sat. Oct. 23, 10 am Piece Makers